Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Customize Search Results page when "No Results"

Old Feb 28, 2011, 06:55 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
I'd like to modify my visitors experience by having them see something more fun that just
Not Found

Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

when they do a search where there are no results. I've always made fun 404 pages and wanted this to be similar. For example, here is the 404 page for my AOT site: http://vcopia.com/404-error.

Where does the copy above live so I can edit it, or is there another way to customize what the user sees when they search for something that isn't there?

Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2011, 07:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Style & edit Center Column>Content if not found. Also a plugin like this one may help you.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 08:05 AM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
Thanks. Let me look into it further based upon your suggestions.