Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Changing Font in Sidebars and Post Title

Old Mar 23, 2010, 10:21 AM
brizale

3 posts · Mar 2010
Changing Font in Sidebars and Post Title

I'm brand new to wordpress and am trying to change the font in the sidebars and blog post titles while keeping the body of my posts the default font for easier reading. I've changed the header fonts without any trouble, but when I change the font style in the 'body, text, and links' tab, this changes all of the font on the page. Is there a specific place I can look to change the text of just the sidebars, post title, body text, etc. separate from each other?

Thanks,
Briana
www.kitchenjourneys.com
Old Mar 24, 2010, 06:14 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Check out ATO>Style WIDGETS and ATO>Style POSTS & PAGES.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 08:56 PM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
How do you change the link colour?
Old Mar 28, 2010, 09:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
ATO>Body, Text, & Links
Old Apr 12, 2010, 01:54 AM
luismoffie

2 posts · Apr 2010
How display the underline of the links?

For Example, I don't want to display the underline of (www onlinegolf118 com) golf clubs for sale How should I do?

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 12, 2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 04:50 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
luismoffie.... This forum is for the Atahualpa theme. You will have to check with a forum for whatever theme you are using or look into how the CSS works.