Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Arrows in wrong position in second level of nav

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:57 AM
Ill-buy-that

7 posts · Aug 2010
Arrows in wrong position in second level of nav

Newbie here, please be gentle.

I am using WP3 and ATA353.

I have implemented the WP3 menus. The first level to second is working just fine but the arrows from the second level to the third are overlayed on the end of the text. Is there a fix for this. See attached pic.

Thanks...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BFA-error.jpg
Views:	1281
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	717