Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Fatal Error when using page template

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 17, 2011, 04:04 PM
tdill

4 posts · Aug 2009
Fatal Error when using page template

I had received information a while back on how to make this work... but after upgrading to the latest version, I'm having problems.

I have a pop-out page that is used for opening up a music player. That page is totally blank (no header image, menu, or sidebars)... It just contains the flash based music player. After the upgrade I'm getting an Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bfa_meta_tags() ...

If I change that page to the Default template (the one with the header image, menu, sidebars, etc.) it opens just fine.

Is there something that would have changed in this most recent update? Do I need to change my template file?

Thanks,
Tim