Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How to Change Indent Space for Lists?

Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:40 AM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
The attached screen capture shows what I want to change. Too much of the sidebar space is being used by the indenting. I would like "Topics" to start further to the left, and I'd like the list items to be less indented.

I thought changing
Style WIDGETS / Widget List Items / Left Margin for whole Item
Style WIDGETS / Widget List Items, 2nd level / Left Margin for whole Item
Style WIDGETS / Widget List Items, 3rd level / Left Margin for whole Item
would do it, but reducing their values and even setting them as low as 0 had no effect.

Lane
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cap-ata1.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	654  
Old Aug 2, 2010, 08:44 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sometimes there is overriding CSS in CSS Inserts for example. Could you post a URL?
Old Aug 7, 2010, 06:59 AM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
Thanks for the response, Larry. Here's a URL that illustrates the problem: http://www.topmicrowaveovens.com/

Look under the AdSense for the headings.

I've not added any CSS.

Lane

Last edited by LaneLester; Aug 7, 2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 03:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here is the code I determined might work using Firebug. Just put it in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and tweak the px as desired.
HTML Code:
div.box ul {padding-left:20px;}
div.box ul li ul {padding-left:10px;}