Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Hide "no comments yet"?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 4, 2011, 10:08 PM
derekwbeck

151 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Hide "no comments yet"?

I don't know if I had some setting somewhere that is now not enabled, but... I just upgraded to ATA 3.7.1 w/ all the patches. However, before I had no "no comments yet" line at the bottom of a post w/ no comments. Now, I do. I looked in the comments.php and found this:

Code:
comments.php:
	comments_number(__('No comments yet to ', 'atahualpa'),
    __('1 comment to ', 'atahualpa'), __('% comments to ', 'atahualpa'));
	echo get_the_title(); ?></h3>
Is there a way to zero out the option so I get nothing in the event of "no comments yet", including no blank spacing for this, etc.

Thanks,
Derek