Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Why is NextGEN Gallery code in homepage source?

Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:14 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
Why is NextGEN Gallery code in homepage source?

My site is http://thaihealingmassage.com. I am running wp 3.5 and ATA 3.7.3
I have NextGEN Gallery installed and it only shows images on a page called "photos". However there is a huge amount of NextGEN Gallery code in the source code of my home page and every other page.
I cannot imagine that this is very good for my page load speed and also not for the Google crawl spiders.

Is there some way to fix this with NextGEN Gallery, or is there another, less code intensive way to show a bunch of pictures on one page which get bigger when you click on them?

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 15, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try swapping to twenty twelve and see if the code shows up then. If it does, you should contact the plugin's developer for help