Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to show footer on home page for only X number of posts

Old Feb 2, 2010, 06:52 AM
vanderark1

31 posts · Jan 2010
I saw this thread: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3729 that worked well.

However, can someone tell me the code to make the first X posts show the footer - where X is the first 2 posts or 3 posts or any other number?

For example - in the earlier thread, the user is showing one post in full, then all excerpts. I may want to show 5 posts in full, then all excerpts.

Can I make the footer show on all full posts and not on excerpts?

And while I'm at it, is it possible to only show the Socialble icons on full posts, not on excerpts? I still want them to appear on the full posts on the home page, but not the excerpts. They would, of course, show on the actual page holding the post.

Thanks in advance for any advice!