Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] My background image only shows up on my homepage

Old Feb 18, 2011, 04:36 PM
LeAnne

2 posts · Feb 2011
In "body style" under "body, text & links" I have this set as my background

background: url(wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/myimage.gif)repeat-x;

It is an image of a bar that I only want to go across the top of the page. It is working fine for the home page, but the image does not appear on any other page (such as my about page or any of my posts). I would greatly appreciate any advice and I apologize if this is a silly question !
Old Feb 18, 2011, 06:26 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
change it to

background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/myimage.gif)repeat-x;
Old Feb 18, 2011, 07:13 PM
LeAnne

2 posts · Feb 2011
Such a simple mistake - Thank you SO much!