Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

how to show just the titles of posts in the archive page ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 21, 2010, 09:57 AM
drey

39 posts · May 2010
how to show just the titles of posts in the archive page ?

hello,

I would like to show just the titles of the posts on the archive page,
how could I do this ?

I've been reading about this plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/azindex/
but i'm not sure it's appropriate for this case.

thx for reading, see you !