Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Each item on a new line

Old Jun 19, 2017, 07:27 PM
LonelyDrone

7 posts · Dec 2013
Brighton, NY
[SOLVED] Each item on a new line

I want each item entry on a new line. It tried adding consecutive carriage returns via /A. Perhaps wrapping each in a table? Please advise CSS code. TY!
https://www.brightonhoney.com/store/products
Old Jun 20, 2017, 08:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try adding a <br> at the end of each line
Old Jun 20, 2017, 09:15 AM
LonelyDrone

7 posts · Dec 2013
Brighton, NY
TY I may have solved my problem. I am using marketpress and it has some theme options. I fiddled with them it looks much better now. There was a drop down search or selection box that I turned off. I suspect there was some other code that was nested downward from that dropdown CSS. Thank you for the quick reply! CHEERS!