Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] 3.4.4 is disregarding h1, h2, h3... colors and returning them to black

Old Sep 30, 2009, 09:49 AM
Colorblinded

7 posts · Sep 2009
I did a little looking but I haven't delved in to it deeply because I haven't had time. I just upgraded from 3.4.2 to 3.4.4 and my h1, h2 etc all changed to black inside of posts and pages.

I might just be missing something, but it has never happened with any other Atahualpa upgrade before. For the time being I've gone back to 3.4.2

(love the theme BTW, great to work with)
Old Sep 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What colors were they, where did you set them, what did you set them as?
Please do a copy paste
Old Oct 21, 2009, 10:39 PM
Colorblinded

7 posts · Sep 2009
Sorry for not replying sooner. Life got in the way so I didn't have time to attend to this. Thanks for your reply however!

I solved the post title color issue but I'm not sure how/where to enter heading color commands. They've all defaulted to black and I have nothing in the post styling for controlling that. I've done some searching but haven't figured out the command that works.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 10:49 PM
Colorblinded

7 posts · Sep 2009
Ah ha, nevermind. It's amazing how a fresh look and search solves problems. I found the answer here:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...=heading+color