Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header size

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 6, 2010, 06:10 AM
sjolyjuly

70 posts · Mar 2010
header size

I finally figured out how to use the <h-> settings to change the size of post titles and now find that in addition to changing the size of the post title it also changes the size every time the title is mentioned, including after the <more> function. Am I stuck with the default size of the title if I don't want other automatic mentions to be changed?

Thanks.