Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Updating to 3.6.7 Removed My Adsense Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 3, 2011, 06:41 PM
PCFitnessDotNet

5 posts · May 2011
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Updating to 3.6.7 Removed My Adsense Ads

Not sure what to do now. I had everything working and ran the Atahualpa 3.6.7 update to only find out it removed my adsense ads. I had Easy Adsense running at the time. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled and still no Adsense.

If someone could give me a hand I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Anthony.