Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

page menu bar issues with IE6

Old Sep 16, 2009, 09:35 PM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,
My page menu bar looks fine in Firefox but in IE6 the page menu link hover colours dont work (should turn yellow) and Ive used a css code to make the page menu link buttons to be transparent, but they are seen at the bottom of the red header image when rolled over in IE6 too. IE6 seems to ignore the css code ive added:

}
div.widget_pages a:link,
div.widget_pages a:active {
color: #000000 !important;
}
div.widget_pages a:visited,
div.widget_pages a:hover {
color: #ff0000 !important;
}
.header-image-container {
position: relative;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;
}
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li:hover {
background: transparent;
}
ul.rMenu {
background: #;

The left side of the %pages% header item seems to be out of alignment too.

Link: www.barasia.com.au

Anyone have a solution? Many thanks
Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:00 PM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
ive aligned the left side header and %pages% header item, the header image was 1 pixel wider than the specified width. The page menu link over colours are still missing in IE6 and the page menu button backgrounds still come up when ive told it not to in the css inserts. You can see the red boxes appearing under the red bar when you hover over the page menu links.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 12:16 AM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
anyone able to help?