Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to change HR line?

Old Nov 13, 2010, 04:10 PM
aclime

31 posts · Oct 2010
Date How to change HR line?

Look at the colors which are my problems.

Green - looks like it's HR line. I searched all theme options but can't find how to change it.

Red - my border looks like is bigger and it should be like in the right. It doubles or what? How to fix this?

Blue - I need to delete this. Can't find out how.

Thanks for help!
Old Nov 13, 2010, 04:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
My best guess is those are borders in several area of the theme options. For instance you look in ATO>Style and edit Footer>Footer Style you may see a border there. Some of the other may be in Next/Previous navigation or in Style Post and Pages.

If you go through all the areas looking for border in the CSS you will not only find out how to ger rid of or change them you will become more familiar with many of the options.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 02:16 AM
aclime

31 posts · Oct 2010
Thank you for your help. That was sidebars with border-bottom.

Next question

I have added HR line after posts, look at my screenshot

But after a few posts it just dissapears

I want to show hr line after each post. How to fix this?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 07:09 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Where did you add it and how did you add it?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 07:27 AM
aclime

31 posts · Oct 2010
ATO>Configure EXERPTS>Custom read more

Code:
<br /><br /><b><a href="%permalink%">Skaityti toliau &rarr;</a></b><hr />
Looks like it shows on news which got read more link. How to show it in all news?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 07:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
You are probably only seeing those when an excerpt is showing. You may be able to add the hr tag in ATO>Style & edit center columng>The Loop or perhaps put a bottom border on the Post Container styled like you want in ATO>Style Posts & Pages.