Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Duplicate Post Titles: Atahualpa 3.6.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2011, 09:43 AM
cab262

90 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] Duplicate Post Titles: Atahualpa 3.6.7

WordPress 3.1.3
Atahualpa 3.6.7
Create and view a test post.
"Test Post" title is displayed.
ATO > Configure SEO > Use Page / Post Options: set to "Yes"
Make a revision to the test post.
Select Update button.
View updated test post.
Duplicate post titles are displayed: "Test PostTest Post"
Change text of custom field bfa_ata_body_title from “Test Post” to “Test Post 1”.
Select custom field Update button.
Change text of custom field bfa_ata_body_title_multi from “Test Post” to “Test Post 2”.
Select custom field Update button.
Do not update the test post.
View test post.
The value of updated custom field bfa_ata_body_title is displayed in front of the value of the post title field: "Test Post 1Test Post"
PDF file with screen shots is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20110609_WP_Bug_1.pdf (62.1 KB, 1506 views)