Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Help Please main content issue not aligning right :(

Old Jan 9, 2011, 05:39 AM
queendaedra

2 posts · Jan 2011
I am very new to wordpress, and have been trying to fix one issue after another and i know its my lack of real understanding for how things work with the wordpress/php modular design. I would appreciate any help. the problem is that my blog posts when run locally with wamp are aligning too high and to the left. I have tried to change margins and padding and nothing seems to move them, and i am sure i am not adjusting the correct css property, but I just honestly can not seem to figure it out. I was reverse engineering from a tutorial and altered some things as I went along. I want my page background to be two-fold a solid background color and a large top-centered image above the header. The navigation is too low now, but I know how to adjust that. It seems almost like there is a large margin underneath the header and i am not sure where it is. i know its something im overlooking or possibly the z-index?? I would appreciate any help at all, but please be gentle lol. Here is a pastebin link for all of my code. Thanks for helping a gal out :D

http://wordpress.pastebin.com/2egj4PZx
Old Jan 9, 2011, 06:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What theme are you using on your site? This is a forum for the Atahualpa theme and from what see of your CSS it doesn't look like Atahualpa.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 07:08 AM
queendaedra

2 posts · Jan 2011
Oh I built the theme myself I wasnt aware this site was theme specific. Sorry