Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Image in the Page Menu Bar

Old Feb 4, 2010, 12:33 PM
Plainzero

4 posts · Feb 2010
Hello all,

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before but a google and forum search didn't really turn up anything I could use. I'm trying to put an image in the page menu bar aligned to the right and I can't quite figure out how to do it. Everything I've tried so far has brought down the blog, I'm hoping this is just a really simple thing that I've overlooked.
Old Feb 4, 2010, 03:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your url?
have you been doing it with CSS Inserts?
try this to get you going. At ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inasert add this
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
	background: url("http://yourdomain.com/wordpress/wp-content/image.jpg") center right;
	border: none 0px; 
}
/* ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ */
Old Feb 5, 2010, 10:21 AM
Plainzero

4 posts · Feb 2010
I was running the latest version of both ( Not sure on number but only loaded a few days ago)

This has fixed my problem, I don't know why I had so much trouble with this but thank you very much juggledad!