Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Several Issues

Old Jun 10, 2010, 09:17 PM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi Flynn/J'dad/Guys,

Some issues I wanted to share:

1. My URL was on the Blogger platform before, oddly, my dashboard is showing the Blogger Favicon (cleared cache, cookies, etc., and checked on other computers).

2. HTML/CSS inserts on header working? I've tried placing meta codes for GG and Bing webmaster accounts and both don't detect the code I placed. Also, I placed a default image <link rel="image_src"> and it doesn't work also.

Thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2010, 04:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) if you did a quick google search you will find the explaination and how to set it try using 'setting wordpress backend favicon'

2) how are you determining the meta codes are not working and what/where are you setting the default image and where do you expect to see it?
Old Jun 11, 2010, 07:31 PM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi J'dad!

@ 1. Thanks, I didn't know it was called backend favicon. Saw some serps about it already. Thanks!

@ 2. I placed two verification codes on the header html inserts (google and bing) but google and bing webmaster tools can't verify them, prompting me that they can't find the code on the header. Also, the def image, should come out when I share imageless posts right? Instead, facebook, digg, and so on, pulls out my adrotat banners as images.

Thanks!