Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Suggestions for image popup?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2010, 11:24 AM
222fbj

3 posts · May 2010
Suggestions for image popup?

I'd like to have large images popup when a thumb is clicked. I'm new to Wordpress and see a lot of options. The jquery plugin looked good, but may not be compatible with WP2.9.2 and atahualpa3.4.6

If there is css/html to do this, that would work for me. But it seems like widgets may do this better.

thanks