Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Glitch in Atahualpa Page Menu Bar

Old Dec 22, 2010, 02:19 PM
rackphoto

19 posts · Jun 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
[SOLVED] Glitch in Atahualpa Page Menu Bar

Been using Ata for a longtime with my site. It has developed a glitch in the page menu bar that I can't resolve.
http://360around.com

When the page opens all is usually OK. If you then click in the page menu bar at the top of the page and switch to another page ("pano Blog" is the page that opens) all should still be OK. It is when you click back on the "Pano Blog" page button that the issue occurs. All the page titles should be in a single line but for some reason when the "Pano Blog" page is clicked on the page titled "Site Map" on the other end of the bar the page title "Site Map" will go to 2 lines with a vertical bar through it? This doesn't happen everytime. Some times you have to switch to a diefferent page and back to the "Pano Blog" page a couple times to get this to happen.

Any ideas on how to clear this up?

UPDATE: I think I fixed it by trashing the site map page and making a new one.
ron rack

http://360around.com

Last edited by rackphoto; Dec 22, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 02:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It does appear fixed. I couldn't get the issue to occur. I will mark as solved.