Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Footer Text gone missing

Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:46 AM
udapud

5 posts · Jul 2011
At some point the footer text on the site I am working on vanished. I can't for the life of me see why.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am hiding the site behind a Members Only plugin so let me know if you need a export.txt or user login.

(which I deactivated and doesn't seem to be the problem
Atahaulpa Version 3.7.7

Wordpress Version 3.4

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 11:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
with out seeing the site, I have no suggestions
Old Jul 2, 2012, 08:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Your footer.php has been edited and is not the actual version sent with the theme which is why your footer content doesn't show
Old Jul 2, 2012, 10:51 AM
udapud

5 posts · Jul 2011
Great thanks that was it.

My footer.php in the theme folder was wrong and the source I had replaced it with had some point become copied over. I just unzipped the main zip folder and copied it in.

Bingo Bango. Thanks JD