Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Jetpack: slideshow requires JavaScript

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 17, 2014, 11:42 AM
kam1073

2 posts · Jan 2013
Nanaimo, BC
Jetpack: slideshow requires JavaScript

I have a site running 3.7.13 and Jetpack installed. Trying to insert at Jetpack slideshow results in an error: This slideshow requires JavaScript.

http://www.pagansontherock.org/?page_id=312

All plugins (except Jetpack) have been disabled with no change, however changing to another theme makes the slideshow work fine.

Suggestions??