Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa doesn't play well with certain plugins like proplayer for example,

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 2, 2010, 12:54 AM
trusktr

16 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Atahualpa doesn't play well with certain plugins like proplayer for example,

Hello,

Nice theme by the way!

however, i'm using some plugins that atahualpa can't handle, but i MUST use these plugins.

Proplayer is a plugin that inserts videos into posts using [wordpress shortcodes].

However, atahualpa will display the html content in the post instead of actually rendering the HTML the the shortcode returns so my posts look hideous with HTML code displayed instead of videos.

Check out this link to see what I mean:
http://bettafootwear.com/~/wp-test/?...TB_iframe=true

It is supposed to look like this (different theme, but videos are working):
http://bettafootwear.com/~/wp-test/

I know this has something to do with the unstandard bfa_ata() calls.

If you could fix this for all plugins that use shortcodes, that'd be great! For now i will have to settle with a different theme