Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Category Page Broken WP ecommerce

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 25, 2011, 06:28 PM
brideoflinux

13 posts · Jan 2011
Category Page Broken WP ecommerce

I just upgraded to wp ecommerce version 3.8.1 and upgraded WP at the same time to 3.1.1 for a site that's still in the build stage but about to go live. Every thing seems to be fine, but... There's always that "but..." If you click on a product category, you get a page that's pretty much broken. No links. Text that should be part of a script displays, all fonts default size... If you click the "all products" page, everything works perfectly.

View a broken category page here: http://tea-sanctuary.com/products-page/bulk-herbs/

View a properly displaying page here: http://tea-sanctuary.com/products-page/

I've pretty well narrowed this down to a theme problem. Everything works fine using the Twenty Ten theme. This site is currently running Atahualpa 3.6.4 - but I had a similar problem running version 3.5.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!