Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Centered Menu bumping last item to second line, but it's a short menu

Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:59 PM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
Page: http://www.todddawsondesign.com/test/matia/
ATA: 3.7.9
WP: 3.4.2

Goal: a centered menu.

I got it working, but somewhere in the course of troubleshooting a table on the Buyers page, the menu went wonky.

I've checked, rechecked and checked again to make sure I was doing everything all the posts on this subject recommended. Can't figure out what the problem is.

Could someone kindly put a fresh pair of eyes on this and suggest what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 04:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you looking at the site with the browser ZOOM at anything but 100%?
the menu looks fine with plenty of space on both sides in Safari on the mac.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 07:37 AM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
<head smack>

Uh, yeah... I knew that (NOT). Hoo boy.

So, he said, ignoring his embarrassment and stupidity, why would the menu do that when there's no need for it to do that? There is plenty of room...