Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Multiple category pages - excerpts/full posts

Old May 5, 2010, 03:56 AM
dberg

1 posts · May 2010
Arnhem, the Netherlands
I want to present different categories in a different way:
- 'Team' page as full post
- 'Workshops' page as excerpts without comments possible
- 'Tips en bronnen' as excerpts with comments possible

I think I need to make a category.php file, or do some conditional stuff in index.php.

I have looked in index.php (to make a category.php file) but cannot find the code where I need to make the change, and I want it to be a solution that is not affected with upgrades.

Could you please advise or refer to the solution, which I do not seem to be able to find in this forum.

www.wereldindeklas.nl
Atahualpa 3.4.6