Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Proportional logo in header area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2017, 09:03 AM
egamess

4 posts · May 2017
Proportional logo in header area

Hi all,

I am using WP version 4.7.4 and Atahualpa version 3.7.24.
The site is: http://www.concisa.net.ve/2017

In the header area, I have a logo image (%logo). It is a unique bitmap image made of several logos. When I reduce the width of the browser, the logo image maintains its size. It is not reduced proportionally according to the width of the browser. However, the slider image does.

I am attaching the exported settings of the site and a screenshot where I highlight the problem.

Thank you for advising.

Eric.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	proportional-logo-image.jpg
Views:	1498
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2792  
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwconcisanetve-20170503.txt (14.1 KB, 1462 views)