Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Error upgrading 3.3.3 to 3.4.6

Old Feb 20, 2010, 09:12 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
Manually upgraded from 3.3.3 -> 3.4.6. Now I see error messages. Any pointers what could go wrong and how it can be fixed? Using WordPress 2.9.2.

Thank you!

Code:
Warning: array_slice() [function.array-slice]: The first argument should be an array in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 166

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, '' was given in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 166

Warning: array_slice() [function.array-slice]: The first argument should be an array in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 166

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, '' was given in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 166

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 384

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 384

Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\general-template.php on line 32

Warning: array_slice() [function.array-slice]: The first argument should be an array in C:\Apache_htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 339

Last edited by ymf; Feb 21, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added "code" tags
Old Feb 21, 2010, 07:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try downloading the copy from here http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=87. I had problems with the one on wordpress.org.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 10:10 AM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Try downloading the copy from here http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=87.
Yes, it came from here. Any other ideas?
Old Feb 21, 2010, 11:43 AM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
I found in a prior thread somebody reported a similar problem with the weird error mesage "Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings", and also when upgrading from 3.3.3. His reported error message was:
Code:
Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/eg000216/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 32
In that thread, juggledad recommended:
Quote:
remove all the themes except the default theme from wp-content/themes and all the plugins from wp-content/plugins and see if you can get WP running
Old Feb 21, 2010, 12:05 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
I found the culprit: an old "Paged Comments" plugin Version 2.9.1, presently decomissioned by its author (http://www.keyvan.net/code/paged-comments/). Which solves the issue .