Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

size of header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30, 2010, 08:34 PM
jennmdp71

3 posts · May 2010
Help size of header

hello -
does anyone know the exact size of the main header? I want to make it the exact, correct size in Illustrator and then export it.
Thanks in advance.
I am new to these forums and am looking forward to learning alot!
Jenn