Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa not working on Windows server?

Old Jun 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
paulc

5 posts · Jun 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] Atahualpa not working on Windows server?

I have installed Atalhualpa 3.5.0 within Wordpress 2.9.2 on 2 blogs, one with Linux, the other Windows. The first works, the second only shows this line on the blog home page:-

Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum

The Windows blog does have redirect page that allows permalinks. It works for the default themes. Any solution?
Old Jun 11, 2010, 12:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Upgrade to 3.5.1 and delete the bfa_ata4 record - see the export/import option for directions at bottom of page
Old Jun 11, 2010, 02:04 PM
paulc

5 posts · Jun 2010
Quote:
delete the bfa_ata4 record - see the export/import option for directions at bottom of page
Thanks juggledad, I looked into the 3.5.1 functions folder and only found these files with similar names:-

bfa_ata_add_admin.php
bfa_ata_admin.php

Is it one of these, or am I looking at the wrong place?

Also looked at export/import in Wordpress CP, Tools, but not obvious what I should do?

Sorry for being a real newbie here
Old Jun 11, 2010, 02:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to ato->export/import and look at the bottom of the screen. There is a button to push which will delete the baf_ata4 record from the database
Old Jun 11, 2010, 06:20 PM
paulc

5 posts · Jun 2010
Great, found that out and it worked, thanks!

One question, not related but great if you have answer: the article extract in the home page has strange characters:-

" it’s� ‘El Dorado’. � It conjures ". How to get rid of those boxes?

If you click the link to see the full post, these characters do not appear.