Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

I cannot access the theme options

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 17, 2012, 11:25 PM
Carina

8 posts · Jun 2012
I cannot access the theme options

Hi.

I have updated to 3.7.7 and have a multisite install and also the latest version of Wordpress 3.4 and trying to set the theme options only reloads the options page. Hovering over the links they only lead to wp-admin/themes.php?page=atahualpa-options# and it seems as if there are no other links but the options# thing. I guess something is missing or interfering but would appreciate if any ideas as to how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.