Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Extra page links

Old Jan 18, 2013, 03:52 AM
edlElisabet

20 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] Extra page links

Hi! I want to add some extra links that are only shown on some pages in my site. The links will link to "page pages". I have already added some links like that to another page with menus and then I used Style and configure sidebars and added the pages that I didn't want the menu/links to show in. That worked fine.

Then I tried to add a menu and links to the left inner sidebar so the links didn't conflict with the existing links, but then the links from the inner sidebar keep showing up in the frontpage and other places on the site.

Is there an easier way to do this?

I have latest version of Wordpress and Atahualpa.

Best regards Edle Holmin

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 18, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 05:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I don't understand what you are trying to do. can you supply a detailed example of what you are trying?
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:21 PM
edlElisabet

20 posts · Feb 2011
I'm sorry, I found a solution to the problem by adding some buttons.

But I have another question. I have added this to the css insert:

div.widget ul {
list-style-type: none !important;
}
div.widget a:link,
div.widget a:visited {
border-left: 0 !important;
padding-left: 0 !important;
color: #000000 !important;
text-decoration:none;
}
div.widget a:active {
border-left: 0 !important;
padding-left: 0 !important;
color: #9F153E !important;
text-decoration:none;
}
div.widget ul {
list-style-type: none !important;
}
div.widget a:hover {
color: #9F153E !important;
}

I want the active links to show in a different color in the left sidebar, but it doesnt work. It only shows in black color and I want the visitors to see where their at in the page.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what is the url to the site pointing at an example where it doesn't work?
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:14 AM
edlElisabet

20 posts · Feb 2011
Here is the url: www.fannyholmin.no

In the left siderbar I have some links. I want all of the links, also the sublinks to be red when theire active.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 05:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
the reason your CSS doesn't work is that there is other CSS that is more specific that is being used.
Use a code inspector like the firebug extension in firefox to see what is being applied