Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Not working: 3.4.9 Combining Category and Pages menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20, 2010, 01:57 PM
JFG

44 posts · Jul 2009
Canada
Not working: 3.4.9 Combining Category and Pages menu

In reference to this thread (which is closed) : http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...+page+category

It does not work for me. I added the two lines after line 44 as instructed by Juggledad and I'm getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO in /home/dreamin5/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa349/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 45

If I replace line 44 and 45 with the 2 other lines it does get the category pages to show up on the pages menu but the page pages don't show up.

In any case, I would like to combine the Categories and Pages menu but have the Categories show up before the Pages on the menu.

Can anyone help, Juggledad?

Thanks

JF