Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Help - comments are broken on my site!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 14, 2010, 03:39 PM
Eric Bobrow

70 posts · Jan 2009
Help - comments are broken on my site!

I have an Atahualpa 3.4.4 site (http://www.archicadtemplate.com) which is used to promote a product we sell. We don't use the comment feature of WP much. However, I placed a comment on one of my original posts to explain the material further, and it's been happily visible for a few weeks.

Today, one of our users posted a comment / question on this post, and it went to me for moderation. I approved it, and responded with my own comment / answer, but NONE of the comments are visible!

All of the comments (the original one from a few weeks ago, as well as the two today) show up on this page like this:

When I click on the Edit button for any of these, I get an error message:
Oops, no comment with this ID. Go back!

When I'm in the Admin area of the site, I can see the comments listed exactly as expected, on the Edit Post page near the bottom.

I recently upgraded from WP 2.8.5 to 2.9.1, and perhaps this is connected. I have other plugins on the site that maybe could be causing a conflict, but everything was working before.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue, and more important, how to resolve it?