Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Using fluid layout..min setting does not seem to take

Old Mar 6, 2010, 10:16 AM
ksmith101

79 posts · Dec 2009
North Carolina, although Georgia (USA) is HOME
Not sure if this is posted in the correct section...

I have my Atahuapla set to 99% fluid with min of 600px and max of 1300px. The min does not seem to work. My center column continues to decrease in size as I grag the screen smaller. I would have thought by setting the min to 600px the resizing would have stopped at 600 px. My browser is IE.

Last edited by ksmith101; Mar 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you are talking about the site in your signature - it does stop at 600px. The BROWSER WINDOW can be made smaller, and when you make the BROWSER WINDOW smaller than 600, you will notice the page doesn't get any smaller, but a bottom scroll bar shows up.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 08:36 AM
ksmith101

79 posts · Dec 2009
North Carolina, although Georgia (USA) is HOME
My apologies...I guess I was making it too small at 600 so I ended up with a center column with one vertical line with one letter on each line. I changed it to be a min of 1000. I was thinking the min was for the center column for some reason. Thanks!

This can be closed now.