Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

atahualpa_header_1.jpg not updating

Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:39 PM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
atahualpa_header_1.jpg not updating

Hi All,

I have WPMU 3.3.2 with Atahualpa 3.6.7.

When I upload atahualpa_header_1.jpg and place %image in ATO>Style & Edit HEADER AREA>Configure header Area, the header comes up fine. If I delete the image from my media library and then upload a different atahualpa_header_1.jpg, the site retains the original image. I have had this problem in the past, but if I removed %image and deleted atahualpa_header_1.jpg and then started over, I eventually would get the new header.

However in this latest site, I have followed the usual work around, but if you reload the page, eventually the old header comes back and if you keep reloading, eventually the new one comes back and then they will start alternating with reloads.

Here is the URL to the site. http://sophia.smith.edu/betablog/imagingcenter/

Thank you
Frank