Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

using Visual Recent Posts with Atahualpa

Old May 18, 2009, 06:15 PM
viewdesigninc

35 posts · Mar 2009
I'm trying to create a "gallery" of sorts, that displays a grid of thumbnails and excerpts from all or some of my posts. (As a way of displaying a portfolio.) It's been difficult finding something that works and looks nice. Right now I'm trying to use the plugin "Visual Recent Posts". It works accept for not generating and placing the thumbnail image from the post properly. Any ideas? Any conflicts with Atahuapla code? Any ideas for some other plugin that will do this for me? -George Campbell, View Design
Old May 19, 2009, 08:27 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you tried if it works with the Default theme, to see if Atahualpa is causing this?