Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Padding for Right Sidebar on Homepage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 16, 2009, 05:50 PM
endeavourz

15 posts · Feb 2009
Colors Padding for Right Sidebar on Homepage

I have modified my main page located here to include a flash image that appears below the logo, line, and search bar in my header. The inner pages are using the header image rotator.

In order to get the right sidebar to appear below the flash, rather than on top of it, I modified the right sidebar to have padding-top:310px;. This works as a temporary fix for the home page (where the flash appears), but it does not work for the inner pages, where the header image appears. I need to figure out a permanent fix.

Is there a way to:
1. change sidebar or flash settings on home page so sidebar appears below it (without changing padding)?
2. modify inner page with css so the padding is reset at 0px while keeping padding set for home page?
3. a way to get the flash image to appear as a block?

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!