Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Need to add image map code for header image.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 1, 2015, 03:16 PM
bda

30 posts · Feb 2011
Need to add image map code for header image.

I've created an image map for my header image. It looks like this:

<map name="Header" id="Header">
<area shape="circle" coords="750,87,43" href="stjathenaeum.kohavt.org" alt="Seach our Catalog" />
<area shape="circle" coords="890,87,44" href="ask_question.htm" alt="Ask a Question" />
<area shape="rect" coords="496,44,684,68" href="mailto:inform@stjathenaeum.org" alt="Email Us" />
</map>

I created it in Dreamweaver. The image is at http://www.stjathenaeum.org\WordPres...-images/header. I don't know PHP but from reading it would appear that I have to add the code and the image source to HEADER.PHP. I created a copy of the BFA HEADER.PHP in my child theme directory and renamed it HEADER.PHP. Where do I add all this code in the PHP file?

Any help would be wonderful. This site is in development so I'm assuming that once it is moved to its final location I'll have to edit the location of header image?

Thanks.