Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

integrating Buddypress Links properly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21, 2013, 06:35 AM
Geco

7 posts · May 2013
integrating Buddypress Links properly

I installed the buddypress 1.7, it integrated well in my theme.
In addition, i installed the plugin "buddypress links", but this didn't integrate well.
If i go to the content site of this plugin, mtgeco.net/links/ , the content is displayed without the atahualpa's right sidebar and it has the left sidebar shown again under the content.
What may cause this conflict?

Last edited by Geco; May 21, 2013 at 06:45 AM.