Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Removing header, footer and sidebars for a "splash" page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2009, 07:29 AM
mactony

67 posts · Jan 2009
Removing header, footer and sidebars for a "splash" page

Hi Flynn,

Is there a way to remove the header, footer, and sidebars, for just one static page, which would be the "splash" page of the site? The idea is to have one click through "welcome" graphic, dead center on the opening page of the site, and that is the only thing on the page. Thanks!