Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widgets in Footer

Old Jun 28, 2009, 01:01 PM
knarc

4 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,

I know this feature will added to 3.3.4, but I cant wait.

How can I put some widgets into the footer (3-4)?

I tried to integrate this feature (subpage, left,middle, right), but with no success.

Any suggestions?

Thx.

Cya

Last edited by knarc; Jun 28, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 05:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Well if you can't wait, I'd suggest looking at the code and finding the widget code and footer code. make a copy of the widget code and add it to the footer code.

Normally I suggest giving Flynn a big donation so he might give you the exact code and locations to do this, but personally I'd rather he spend his time finishing up 3.3.4 so it can be released.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 09:19 AM
knarc

4 posts · Jun 2009
Hi,

maybe I can wait for 3.3.4. If the release is not far away, I will do that. Dont want to work twice.

Cya
Knarc