Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] In which file to manually paste alternative style settings?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 10, 2011, 02:08 AM
valsouza

7 posts · Mar 2011
Help [SOLVED] In which file to manually paste alternative style settings?

For reasons too convoluted to explain here, my blog got messed up after upgrade to Wordpress 3.2.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.7

I am unable to rollback to Wordpress 3.1 (which worked fine), because of database issues.

I have reloaded Atahualpa 3.6.4, since that worked well for me, but it's now running on WP 3.2.1.

I require to reload the style settings provided by ata-round.txt.

Since the "Upload & Import Atahualpa Settings file" option does not seem to work any more (and there is no provision in 3.6.4 to cut-paste settings), I need to MANUALLY cut and paste the ata-round.txt into some ata file.

Could someone please tell me in which ata file and what point in the file I should do this?

Thank you.