Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa V.3.7.15 broke my website.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11, 2014, 07:44 AM
Longtail

7 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Atahualpa V.3.7.15 broke my website.

Hi --

HELP! Is this a huge bug or what?? -->

Yesterday I updated Atahualpa to V.3.7.15 and had several immediate problems:
1) ALL Header stuff (logo, name, sub-name) are all gone.
2) The Navigation Menu #1, at the top of the body of the page are gone.
3) NextGen Thumbnail Image Browser stopped working. When I click on the image, the image comes up as a full page, without the ability to navigate from one image to the next.
4) When logged in the Wordpress "black menu bar" vanished.

Since I had done several updates I wasn't sure which caused all of these problems. After spending hours trying to fix this -- thinking it was NextGEN or a Server problem, I had my server provider completely restore my system with a back-up version -- prior to the time of the most current updates. Reverting to the earlier version of my webstite worked and everything was fixed.

This morning, I started updates -- one by one -- checking my system as I go. When I updated to V.3.7.15 I ALL of the same problems returned.
d
1) What can I do?
2) Is there a way I can revert to the earlier version of Atahualpa without re-building my entire system?

Or ???????

See: http://davidkutz.com/ and http://davidkutz.com/portfolio/