Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Make the background clickable for advertisement (sides next to container)

Old Jun 26, 2012, 12:46 AM
_kimberley

51 posts · Dec 2011
Amsterdam
I want to make the background clickable for advertisement. You can see below what I mean:

So I upload a new background and if a visitor clicks on the sides of the page, he goes to the site of the advertiser. You see a lot of sites with this function, but I don't know how to do it with Atahualpa 3. You can see it on this site: http://www.pokernews.com/
Old Jun 26, 2012, 09:16 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The site you pointed to doesn't have any clickable areas outside the main content.