Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How can I add Photo slide show in center colum

Old Oct 29, 2009, 05:45 AM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I wanted to add a photo slide show in center colum. after reading a thread on forum I have added the "text widget" in the center. now I donot know how to add the photo slide show. three text widgets shows up in the widget section. but as they are text I cannot add a photon gallery/slide show widget in it. Please advise.

Thanks.
Gladiator
Old Oct 29, 2009, 09:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
does the plugin come with a widget? If so add that to teh new widget area. If it comes with some code, you probally need to use one of the PHP-exec plugins to cause it to run
what's the url?
Old Oct 29, 2009, 11:10 AM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
WP 2.8
atahualpa 3.4.4

sorry I am not too tech savy ..what is the difference between plugin and widget?

url: http://www.nedalumnicanada.org/update

with a friends help I was able to add extra widgets in center BUT they are text widget .. I need to add extra widget for Photo slide show.. not sure how to do it.?

Pls suggest photo slide show pluins ... which one works with Atahualpa well.

Thanks.