Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Help reversing html code I entered

Old Feb 16, 2010, 10:45 PM
Tidbits

1 posts · May 2009
Hello,

I thought I wanted every link to open in a new window, but after trying it, I'm wrong. Everything I click on opens a new window including every page and category.

I entered <base target="main"> in the header section using the HTML/CSS Insert feature. I would like to take it out, but how? Or do I enter a new line of html that cancels it out?

I'm a beginner (clearly) so my skills are very limited. I don't want to break anything...

Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
where did you make the change? Did you mess with the actual code or just add it in one of the options? What version are you running? Did you document what you did?

If you made changes to the code, you could upload a new copy of the theme.
If you made changes to teh options, you could do a reset, BUT you will reset ALL options to their original state.