Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa not working on Windows server?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
paulc

5 posts · Jun 2010
Unhappy [SOLVED] Atahualpa not working on Windows server?

I have installed Atalhualpa 3.5.0 within Wordpress 2.9.2 on 2 blogs, one with Linux, the other Windows. The first works, the second only shows this line on the blog home page:-